Hire a DJ in UK | USA | CANADA | INDIA | Japan | Malaysia
s***@gmail.com
2014-05-15 12:13:08 UTC
Hire a DJ:

Welcome to Rockingbeats.com .We aim to connect you with United Kindoms's finest DJs and make

your event an unforgettable experience. We believe in live mixing, not programmed playlists,

or compilations. Our DJs are renowned for their creativity, versatility and integrity,

making them the most sought after DJs in United Kingdom.

For More Details visit Here:

Web:http://www.rockingbeats.com/hire
lindsay
2014-05-15 20:39:14 UTC
Post by s***@gmail.com
Welcome to Rockingbeats.com .We aim to connect you with United Kindoms's finest DJs and make
your event an unforgettable experience. We believe in live mixing, not programmed playlists,
or compilations. Our DJs are renowned for their creativity, versatility and integrity,
making them the most sought after DJs in United Kingdom.
Web:http://www.rockingbeats.com/hire
Beauty!!! Does he bring his own antenna, and who pays for his airfare to
Australia, spammer?
Jeßus
2014-05-24 00:06:50 UTC
Web:http://www.rockingshit.com/hire
Some ppl really know how to present their business in a good light ;)
lindsay
2014-05-24 21:29:00 UTC
Post by lindsay
Post by s***@gmail.com
Web:http://www.rockingshit.com/hire
Beauty!!! Does he bring his own antenna, and who pays for his airfare to
Australia, spammer?
Some ppl really know how to present their business in a good light ;)
The fucking idiot didnt even include Aus in his header. I wonder if
people in peru got this? :-D
Jeßus
2014-05-25 00:04:46 UTC
Post by lindsay
Post by s***@gmail.com
Web:http://www.rockingshit.com/hire
Beauty!!! Does he bring his own antenna, and who pays for his airfare to
Australia, spammer?
Some ppl really know how to present their business in a good light ;)
The fucking idiot didnt even include Aus in his header. I wonder if
people in peru got this? :-D
Indeed. How about this one from just the other day in
aus.radio.amateur.misc. He replied to a post from... 1998.

Newsgroups: aus.radio.amateur.misc
Date: Fri, 16 May 2014 13:46:55 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: Wanted: Icom IC701 User Manual
From: ***@gmail.com