Seeking Experienced Scanner Personnel
Vince
2010-10-25 17:40:09 UTC
Seeking experienced scanner dispatchers, operators, enthusiasts and
personnel to remotely operate scanners and monitor public safety
transmissions.

Work details:

• Monitor: Listen to transmissions for multiple public safety
agencies.

• Extraction: Cite relevant information from transmissions to live
database.

• Research: Use professional resources and tools for thorough and
accurate information.

• Telecommute: Work from your home office.

Job requirements:

• High-speed internet: Bandwidth must be greater than 2.0 Mbps down
consistently.

• Independence: Must be self-directed and able to work alone.

• Experience: Must have knowledge of fire departments and public
safety system.

For more information regarding employment and compensation contact:

Vince Rothenberg

***@fireleads.info
Mick
2010-10-26 07:31:42 UTC
When will the Seppos learn that aus. means Australia not USA all muddled up.
Lindsay
2010-10-31 08:49:23 UTC
Post by Mick
When will the Seppos learn that aus. means Australia not USA all muddled up.
AUStin, Texas. Home of the... oh, you know.. :)

I still havent started playing with that scanner I bought. not enough time
and too many other things on the go...
Mick
2010-10-31 08:58:08 UTC
Post by Lindsay
Post by Mick
When will the Seppos learn that aus. means Australia not USA all muddled up.
AUStin, Texas. Home of the... oh, you know.. :)
Your mate JWB. :-P
Post by Lindsay
I still havent started playing with that scanner I bought. not enough time
and too many other things on the go...
Yeah so I keep reading.