SA Police Radio Codes
r***@gmail.com
2016-05-02 08:59:22 UTC
Im travelling to SA and would like to know where I can get info on
police codes and organisation(eg police districts etc).
Thanks in advance.
--
Mick Roach
Sydney, Australia.
WHERE YOU FROM
Heisenberg
2016-05-02 09:25:35 UTC
Post by r***@gmail.com
Im travelling to SA and would like to know where I can get info on
police codes and organisation(eg police districts etc).
Thanks in advance.
--
Mick Roach
Sydney, Australia.
WHERE YOU FROM
AT A GUESS I WOULD SAY HE IS FROM Sydney, Australia and he
is travelling to South Africa.........

=-=-
little classification in the DSM*."
David Melville
Cole DeSac
STUMBLED YOUR WAY ONTO SURFING THE INTERNET DID YOU
Mervyn James
How can these codes be heard if transmissions are encoded ?
Sarah Tonen
2016-10-25 21:32:05 UTC
On Mon, 24 Oct 2016 14:23:49 -0700 (PDT), Mervyn James
Post by Mervyn James
Im travelling to SA and would like to know where I can get info on
police codes and organisation(eg police districts etc).
Thanks in advance.
--
Mick Roach
Sydney, Australia.
How can these codes be heard if transmissions are encoded ?
The transmissions weren't encoded when Mick made his post almost 20
YEARS AGO. Idiot!