Scanner frequencies SA
ozi_sam
2012-02-04 12:39:34 UTC
Hi I have just got a UBCD396XT scanner and although it came preprogrammed
with some frequencies I was wondering if anyone would have, and be willing
to share a set of frequencies for various transmissions that could be heard
in the Iron Triangle region of South Australia.
Thanks.
v***@hotmail.com

Thanks.
ozi_sam
Thanks.
n***@null.net
2012-02-29 00:02:42 UTC
Post by ozi_sam
Hi I have just got a UBCD396XT scanner and although it came preprogrammed
with some frequencies I was wondering if anyone would have, and be willing
to share a set of frequencies for various transmissions that could be heard
in the Iron Triangle region of South Australia.
Thanks.
Are you too lazy to do a simple Google search ?